Saturday, January 7, 2006

Modern Art .1


I was a little bored, so I decided to become a connoisseur of fine modern art.

Already, I have crafted a one-of-a-kind masterpeice from the delicate art style called "photography".  I know that my newfound modern-art-connoisseur language may be a little lofty for the general populus with a disadvantaged sense of art, so I'll explain.  "Photography" is the art of taking these things called "photographs" on what is called, in the business, a "camera".  The particular "camera" that I used is called "digital".  this means that it sends the image magically through a cable and it appears on what I call my "computer".  But enough of the fancy modern-art-connoisseur language and on to the art!


This piece of modern art is beautifully named "Face with Churchbells in the Form of a Glass Cyllinder".  The name fits the piece incredibly!  Does it not just immediately invoke the emotion...of...ummm...modern-art-ness?

Quote of the Day:  "The term 'dead people' is quite misleading.  They're not really 'people', after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment